Infections resulting from bacterial, viral or fungal contamination and exposure to VOCs such as smoke, gasses and chemical vapors are a few among many hazards faced by Fire Fighters and EMS personnel. The risk is exacerbated by contusions, abrasions or lacerations that open new routes of exposure for harmful substances or organisms to enter the body.
The SNiPER® Technology
- A New Era of Disinfection – target organisms cannot build up a resistance to SNiPER® due to its unique formulation. There is no potential for immunity to SNiPER®’s disinfecting action.
- SNiPER® breaks apart the molecular structure of smoke, fumes and many chemical vapors.
- SNiPER® is not harmful to you, your equipment or your environment.
- Does not produce VOCs or carcinogens like traditional chemical disinfectants
- Does not poison to kill rather it disrupts vital structural components of micro-organisms
- It has an EPA category IV for all routes of exposure – Safest rating allowed.
Clean – Disinfect – Deodorize
- Safe to Use for Cleaning:
For easy and efficient cleaning and disinfecting of trucks, ambulances and equipment stay protected with SNiPER®
- Bodily Fluids
- Smoke and Fumes
- Oxygen Tanks
- All Surfaces of Vehicle
Next Generation Disinfecting
With the steady climb in microbial infections, emergency medical personnel and first responders are under increased pressure to ensure that their vehicles and equipment are clean and safe. Achieving this goal is becoming more difficult due to the growing ineffectiveness of traditional disinfectants.
SNiPER®’s unique action delivers a powerful new tool that is safe, easy to use, and consistently effective. The SNiPER® technology cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. It destroys VOC’s and gasses such as formaldehyde, ammonia, methane, hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, smoke, gasoline vapors and many other harmful or nuisance compounds by disassembling the molecular structure. SNiPER®’s action does not leave harmful or toxic byproducts, only a clean and healthy environment free of pathogens and harmful vapors.